Serupa belum tentu sama



Assalammualaikum readers,

Today i met someone which look a little bit like arwah AAA (IM4U) at CIMB bank. That time i was like "where that women that always work at the counter? maybe he was a new guy here"

But it does not shattered me down like before, just that it does leave a mark in mind. 

I am a person which always thinking and thinking and thinking.. so i will think about that like it was hovering in mind.

Before this i have met someone who remind me of arwah AAA too (but the person faces not the same or alike). So including this it was like 2 times.

The different was this time the person ALMOST LOOK LIKE him. ALMOST, but maybe more handsome i guess. 

But i don't look a person by their look i see their personality, i see their heart.

I thought i will not be broken down by that, but in my pray, in my sujood i pour my heart out to ALMIGHTY ALLAH. My tears fall a bit too.

I was after all human. Human full of weakness and mistake. 

Like a song from CHRISTINA Perri- Human "But i'm only human, and i bleed when i fall down,i'm only human, and i crash and i break down"


hmm maybe thats that for now. Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APAKAH ITU JUZ' AMMA?

Kisah aku 2021, Part 1 cerita litmatch apps cari jodoh

Kisah litmatch part 5 - Hati aku mati terus hidup balik , Part 1: Kenal dengan Z